National Save for Retirement Week
National Retirement Security Week is October 21-27, 2018. Challenge yourself to take at least one action step toward securing your retirement during this week!
Some tips to get on track:
- Make the most out of your paycheck. Save money each month, even if it’s not much.
- Save more as you make more!
- Resist the temptation to borrow from your retirement account.
- Ready for retirement? Don’t stop saving! Check into Social Security options as well, and max out your income/savings potential.
- Retirement planning can be overwhelming; reach out to a financial planner to understand your options.
- Schedule check-ups with your financial professional to re-evaluate and make adjustments if necessary.
If you are NOT currently contributing and would like to get started, contact Robb Crosby at 515-243-3212 or email Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Robb is also in each of the offices on select days during the month.