Mainstream Living values the physical, mental, and emotional health of our employees. In addition to a challenging and fulfilling career, we offer a broad range of benefits to our employees. Employees who work 35 or more hours per week are considered full-time and are eligible for the benefits listed below. Part time plus employees (those working 30-34 hours per week) are eligible to enroll in insurance.
Following the first 60 days of hire, eligible employees may enroll in health coverage through Wellmark.
- Blue Access Plan (HMO) - low monthly premium, lower deductible, 20% coinsurance
- Alliance Select Plan (PPO) - slightly higher monthly premium, lower deductible, 10% coinsurance
- High Deductible Alliance Select Plan (PPO) - very low monthly premium, high deductible, no coinsurance
Employees enrolling in health coverage may select between single, employee +1, or family coverage.
Dental and Vision Insurance
Following the first 60 days of hire, eligible employees may enroll in dental or vision coverage through Delta Dental (Dental Dental Vision provided by EyeMed Vision Care). Individual, employee + 1, and family plans are offered, providing a wide range of dental and eye health benefits.
Full-time employees are eligible to accrue vacation and sick leave based on their years of service and their employment status (hourly, salaried exempt, salaried non-exempt).
Regardless of status, hourly employees earn time and a half for actual hours worked on holidays. Full-time employees who do not work a holiday will earn eight hours of regular pay for designated holidays.
Retirement - 403(b)/ROTH
Eligible staff are encouraged to participate in Mainstream Living's retirement savings plan provided by Vanguard. Following one year of service, Mainstream Living will match 1% of your gross income, increasing 1% every year after, up to 5%. Following 10 years of service, the maximum employer match increases to 6% and then to 7% following 15 years of service. Employees interested in enrolling should visit the Vanguard website. Questions regarding your Vanguard account can be directed to: 866-794-2145.
- Life Insurance and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment - $10,000 coverage available to full-time employees at no cost
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- AFLAC (includes Short Term Disability, Accident Indemnity, and Special Health Event protection)
- Cancer Coverage
- Long Term Care
- Legal Shield
- Identify Theft
- Flexible Spending Accounts
The information listed above is an abbreviated version of the benefits sponsored or offered by Mainstream Living, Inc. Benefits are subject to change, alteration, or termination as determined by the Mainstream Living, Inc. Board of Directors. Questions regarding benefits should be directed to our Benefits Coordinator at 515-232-8405.