Mainstream Living's Day Habilitation program provides a variety of activities for members be more involved in the community. Day Hab offers activities based on community integration and volunteerism. Day Hab volunteers for a number of programs including:
- Delivering Meals on Wheels
- Preparing meals for Food at First
- Assembling folders for McFarland Clinic
- Making toys and treats for the Animal Rescue League
- Spending time at local nursing homes
All activities are based on choice. Members choose what they are interested in participating in and can work on building socialization and self advocacy skills at their own pace.
Session 1: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Session 2: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(Plus option to attend a.m. session only)
1200 McCormick Ave, Ames, IA 50010