Mainstream Living has received a three-year accreditation from CARF (Commission on the Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities). The three-year accreditation is the highest awarded by CARF and recognizes that Mainstream demonstrates to substantial conformance of the standards while operating to benefit persons served. Mainstream Living is accredited in the following areas:
- Community Housing
- Community Housing - Medically Fragile
- Community Integration
- Supported Living
- Employment Services - Job Supports
- Employment Services - Job-site Training
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Adults) - Community Housing
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Adults) - Supported Living
Mainstream Living's commitment to accreditation through CARF International makes a statement that we value:
- achieving optimal outcomes for those we serve.
- aligning our mission and vision with the needs and expectations of persons served and their families.
- accountability to our funders, partners, and the general community.
- participation and input from persons served and their families.
- efficient, and cost-effective operational processes and procedures.
The Accreditation report for Mainstream Living can be viewed here.